Mottos and advice
- Winners don’t make excuses when the other side plays the game.
- I don’t know what imaginary world you’re skipping in right now but it’s time you joined us in the real world.
- You don’t send a puppy to clean up its own mess.
- I don’t get lucky, I make my own luck.
- When someone pulls a gun on you, your options aren’t to just do as your told or die, you take the gun, or you pull out a bigger gun or any one from 146 other options.
- Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.
- I’m against having emotions, not against using them.
- You want to lose small, I want to win big.
- Don’t play the odds, play the man.
- I don’t have dreams, I have goals.
- I refuse to answer that on the grounds that I don’t want to.
- Would you like me to thank your face with my fist?